Verified Reviewer

I ordered a mouse pad from this website on November 28th of this year. After WEEKS of not hearing about any tracking information, I was finally advised my package was shipped via FedEx and would be delivered on December 24th, 2021.

Upon tracking my package I received a message from FedEx saying that my package was delivered and left at my front door. My package was not at my front door or anywhere to be found. My package was missing. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift so understandably I was upset.

I contacted FedEx and their not at ALL helpful customer service representative informed me I needed to contact the website I bought it from. I have just sent in my 3RD attempt of an email attempting to contact these people and have heard NOTHING. This website is a SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. They ignore you when you attempt to contact them and do not ever deliver paid for merchandise.

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. I am in the process of filling a fraudulent charge with my bank to reverse the charge.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

MouseMods Pros: Looks cool.

MouseMods Cons: Never received my purchased product.

Comments